Achari Mutton Karahi: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Achari Mutton Karahi: English – Urdu Recipe
Achari Mutton Karahi
- Mutton – 1 kg
- Oil – ½ cup
- Yogurt – ¾ cup
- Achar gosht masala – 3 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Tomato – ½ kg
- Cumin seeds – 1 ½ tsp (fried and ground)
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Red crushed chilli – 1 ½ tbsp
- Green chilli, fresh coriander and ginger flaks – as required
- Wash mutton, boil until half done.
- Take a wok, put oil and ginger garlic paste, fry for 1 minute then add mutton (without stock), and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add salt and chopped tomato mix well, then add red chili and cumin seeds mix well.
- Now add lightly beaten yogurt and fry until water dries and separate oil.
- Then add lemon juice, achar gosht masala and garam masala powder and fry well.
- Now add remaining stock, cover and cook until water dries.
- Garnish with green chilli, fresh coriander and ginger flakes.