Afghani Karahi: English – Urdu Recipe |
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Chopped tomato – ½ kg
- Ghee – ¾ cup
- Green chillies – 6
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Red crushed chilli – 1 tbsp
- Lemon – 1
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Dry coriander – 1 tbsp
- Ginger flaks – as required
- (Cumin seeds, dry coriander and black pepper, fried and grind)
- Take a wok and heat up ghee, then fry chicken and take it out of the ghee.
- Take another pan or wok, add chopped tomato and cook until soft.
- Then add in tomatoes, salt, ginger garlic paste, red crushed chilli and whole green chillies and fry well.
- Now add fried chicken, grind masala and ghee (which we used in chicken while frying) mix well and cover.
- Cook on low heat for 10 minutes. When done, squeeze lemon juice and serve with ginger flakes.