Afghani Mutton Chops Recipe: Urdu - English | Pak Ladies
Afghani Mutton Chops Recipe: Urdu – English
Afghani Mutton Chops Recipe
- Lamb chops – 1 kg
- Onion – 2
- Tomatoes – 4
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Garlic – 3 clove
- Fresh coriander – 1 cup
- Green chillies – 5 to 6
- Ginger flaks – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper – 2 tsp
- Boil chops in salt and garlic cloves.
- Take wok put oil and fry onion till golden brown, take them out from the oil and make paste along with yogurt.
- In same oil fry onion paste until light brown.
- Then add boiled chops and chopped tomatoes and cover and let them cook until tomatoes mix well and water dries.
- Then put black pepper and fry for 2 minutes, now add green chillies, fresh coriander and ginger flaks and fry for few seconds.
- Serve with afghani rice.