Aloo Keema recipe Shireen Anwer is a classic twist on aloo keema as we have always known it. We are providing you with this recipe here at Pakladies.com, so try it and let us know what you think!
Aloo Keema Recipe Shireen Anwer
- Mince – ½ kg
- Onion (sliced) – 1
- Mixed Whole spices – 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes (chopped) – 3
- Green Chilies (chopped) – 3
- Ginger Garlic – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp heaped
- Chili Powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric – ¼ tsp
- All Spice – ½ tsp
- Potatoes (cubed) – 2 cut
- Dill (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Fenugreek (chopped) – 2 small bunches
- Heat oil add onion and whole spices fry till light golden.
- Add chopped fenugreek leaves, ginger garlic paste, chopped tomatoes and all masala.
- Fry well then add mince, cover and cook till meat is tender.
- Add in chopped tomatoes with 1 cup water and chopped dill.
- Cover and cook till potatoes are tender.
- Finally, add green chilies, chopped coriander and all spices.
- Serve and enjoy.