Aloo Keema Recipe: English - Urdu
Aloo Keema Recipe: English – Urdu
Aloo Keema Recipe
- 250 gms Potatoes (cut in small pieces)
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Salt (according to taste)
- 1 Large Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 6 Whole Black Pepper
- 1 Black Cardamom
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 kg Minced Beef
- 2 Tomatoes
- 6 tbsp Oil
- 6 Cloves
How to make Aloo Keema:
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Saute the chopped onion pieces in oil until light brown.
- Add black pepper, cloves, cardamom, cumin seeds, ginger-garlic paste and finely chopped tomatoes to the onions.
- Cook on medium heat till the water is dried. Add mince meat, mix and dry the water again.
- Add salt, turmeric and enough water to cover the meat completely.
- Cook till meat is tender and the water dries.
- Add potatoes and cook till the potatoes are soft.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and garnish with fresh coriander leaves, green chilies and lemon juice.
- Aloo Keema is ready. Serve with naan.