Aloo Paratha Recipe
Aloo Paratha or Potato Stuffed Flat Bread is a very famous snack or some people also use it at breakfast. Best way to describe is that it is potato stuffed bread which can be prepared easily at home. It’s one of my favourite breakfast/snack. I have tried many Aloo Paratha recipes. Here is one which is my best and favourite because it’s very easy to prepare and very delicious to eat. Enjoy the Aloo Paratha Recipe.
Aloo Paratha / Potato Stuffed Flat Bread
Ingredients for Dough:
- 2.5 Cup wheat flour
- 1/2 Tsp roasted cumin seeds powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Warm water
- 4 Medium sized boiled potatos
- 1 Big size onion finely chopped
- 3-4 Green chilies finely chopped
- 1/2 Tsp red chili powder
- 4 Tblsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- Salt as per taste
- 1/4 Tsp garam masala (optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin seeds
- Mix all ingredients for dough and knead it well with warm water. Keep this aside until filling is ready.
- This will also make the dough very soft.
- Mashed the boil potatos and mix rest of the ingredients.
- Now stuffing is ready.
- Divide dough and stuffing into equal portions.
- With this much quantity of ingredients I could make 9 parathas.
- Can make 12-14 parathas with this.
- Roll out a circle of about 3″ in diameter.
- Place 1.5 tsp potato stuffing mixture in the middle and gently seal it.
- Roll out into a circle of 7-8″ diameter.
- Heat a griddle and cook this paratha from both sides until brown in color.
- Repeat the same with other dough balls.
- Now aloo paratha is ready to eat :), serve with curd, pickle or any chutney you like.