How to Make Amritsari Fish | Pak Ladies
How to Make Amritsari Fish
- King fish (surmai) fillets, cut into fingers – 600 gm
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Carom seeds – 1 tsp
- Ginger paste – 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- Oil – for fry
- Egg – 1
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Lemons, cut into wedges – 2
- Take the fish fingers in a bowl. Add red chilli powder, salt, carom seeds, ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice, gram flour and mix well. Set aside.Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Break an egg into the fish mixture and mix.
- Put the fingers, a few at a time, into the hot oil and deep fry till almost done. Drain and place on an absorbent paper.
- Deep fry again just before serving till golden and crisp.
- Drain and place on an absorbent paper. serve hot with lemon wedges.