“A great twist on cabbage salad. The peanut butter in the dressing is the secret.” and make Asian Coleslaw.
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, jjulienne
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, oil, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic.
2. In a large bowl, mix the green cabbage, red cabbage, napa cabbage, red bell peppers, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Toss with the peanut butter mixture just before serving.