This badam ka doodh recipe will give you all the benefits we already know we can get from almond milk, but if you follow this badam ka doodh recipe and make it at home, it will be even better for your health.
Badam Ka Doodh Recipe
- Almonds – 1/4 cup peeled and roughly chopped
- Milk – 4 cups
- Green cardamom powder – 1 pinch
- Nutmeg powder – 1 pinch
- Honey – 3 to 4 tbsp
- Silver paper – 1 to 2
- Take a pan, add milk and cook until comes to boiling point.
- Then add chopped almonds and cook for 15 to 20 minutes on low heat.
- Now add cardamom powder and nutmeg powder, cook for more 2 minutes.
- Then take it off of the flame, mix honey.
- Now pour in glasses, garnish with silver paper.
- Serve hot.