Baked Chicken Rolls Recipe
If you like to eat paratha roll with low calories, then you should try this easy and tasty baked chicken rolls Recipe. Kids will love this crispy and full of nutritious baked roll. Try in Sehri, as a Sunday brunch or kids lunch, it will be good both ways.
- Chicken – 1/2 kg cut in small cubes
- Salt – to taste
- papaya paste – 1 tsp
- Red crushed chili – 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 2 tsp
Vegetables for filling:
- Carrots – 1
- Capsicum – 1
- Cabbage – 1
- Spring onion – 2
- Take a bowl, add salt, papaya paste, red crushed chili, ginger garlic paste, yogurt, black pepper and cumin seed and chicken, mix and leave for 30 minutes.
- Then heat up 2 tbsp oil in a pan and cook marinated chicken until done.
- Then add vegetables and stir fry for 5 sec.
- Then give smoke of charcoal.
- Now make parathas (half cooked) and fill this filling, apply egg to close the paratha, then apply on roll and bake for 20 min in 180 degrees Celsius.
- Serve with mint chutney and enjoy.