How to Make Baked Sandesh: English- Urdu Recipe |
- Milk powder – 2 cup (can be use whole milk instead of dry milk)
- Water – 1 litre
- Lemon juice – ¼ cup
- Condensed milk – 200g
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Pistachio and almond – as required
- Mix milk powder and water, then put on cooker and boil.
- Boil it in a pan. Then add lemon juice and add it in boiling milk.
- Boil on high flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till the milk separates from water.
- Remove it from heat and add 1 cup cold water in it and cover it for 5 minutes.
- Now take a thin cloth and put milk in it and drain all the water.
- Then put cheese in blender along with sugar, condensed milk and cardamom powder and butter and blend well.
- Take a baking dish and grease it lightly.
- Put this mixture in dish and press it firmly.
- Sprinkle some pistachio and crushed almond.
- Preheat the oven at 150 degrees for 15 minutes and bake this sandesh for 15-20 minute.
- Remove from oven and cut it in any shape.