Make beaded pillows with this easy tutorial. and bring a ray of warmth to any room of the house with this cheerful toss pillow.
What You Need:
• 60 inches of cream silk beading cord; needle • 48–dark red bicone glass beads • 20–6 mm orange miracle beads • 48–dark golden bicone glass beads • 30-40 seed beads • 3–4 mm golden bugle beads • 24–6 mm golden miracle beads • 12-inch square pillow; yellow sewing thread • 3–3 mm crimp beads; glue, such as E6000 • 9–12 decorative beads in orange and red
2. Sew beads to the top lip of the pillow, starting with a red bicone bead in the corner. Using yellow sewing thread attach the string to all pillow sides, tacking every inch.
3. For tassel, cut a 4-inch piece of cord. Crimp a bead on the end. Bead as follows: 1–golden bugle bead 1–orange miracle bead 1–large orange decorative bead 1–clear red bead 1–large golden bicone bead 1–large red bicone bead
4. Cut a 6-inch piece of thread. Crimp the bottom. Bead as follows: 1–golden bugle bead 1–large orange bead 1–oblong clear red bead 1–orange miracle bead 1–large golden bicone 1–orange miracle bead 1–red bicone bead
5. Repeat with a 4-inch piece of thread. Bead as follows: 1 medium clear red glass bead 1 large orange decorative bead 1 large clear red bead 1 large golden bicone bead
6. Knot each tassel to a corner of the pillow. Use a dab of glue to attach other beads to the top of the tassel as desired.