Besan ke Ladoo Recipe in English
The key to this a good Besan ke Ladoo recipe in English is to fry the besan till the rawness disappears. Besan is roasted in a generous amount of ghee and mixed with cardamom flavored sugar syrup before binding the resultant mixture into round laddus. Delicious Besan ke ladoo recipe in English shared by Marium Hamid
Makes approx 24 small Laddoo
- Besan/ gram flour – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Ghee, melted – 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder – 3/4 tsp
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Take a heavy bottomed vessel and add besan.
- Roast on low-medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the melted ghee and further roast for another 12-14 minute still you get a nice roasted aroma.
- Turn off heat and let it cool.
- Make a syrup of sugar by adding water and the sugar melts completely.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes till a thin syrup is formed.
- Add cardamom powder and combine.
- Add this syrup to the roasted besan and combine with a wooden spoon.
- Let it cool till warm enough to handle.
- Grease your hand with ghee and take a small portion of the mixture and shape into a round ball.
- Prepare ladoo with rest of the besan mixture.
- Store them in an air tight container.
- Stays fresh for a few days.
Also Try: MOTICHOOR KE LADOO RECIPE
Also Try: How to Make Delicious Gulab Jamun