- 11/2 Kg. beef Pasanday (filets)
- 2 tbs. unripe papaya (grinded)
- 1 tsp ginger (Adrak) paste
- 1 tsp garlic (Lehsan) paste
- 1 tsp. salt (according to taste)
- 1 tsp chili (Lal Mirch) powder OR 1 tbs. chopped green chilies
- 1 tbs. oil. (Preferably mustard oil)
- Mix together all the spices, yogurt and papaya and coat the beef with it.
- Leave to marinate for 5-6 hours preferably overnight.
- Then barbeque over charcoal or you can bake it
- in an oven
- Garnish with onion rings, ginger, green chilies and lemon juice.
- Serve with naan
- Serving: 4 persons