Black Pepper Chicken Karahi Recipe
- Chicken – ½ kg
- Onion – 1 medium
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Fresh coriander – ¼ bunches
- Green chillies – 6 chopped
- Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp (crushed)
- Dry coriander – 1 tbsp (crushed)
- Freshly ground black pepper – 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Yogurt – 250 g
- Ginger flakes – 2 tbsp
- Take a wok, put oil and onion and fry until the color changes to brown.
- Then put ginger garlic paste and fry a bit, then add chicken and fry until the chicken’s color changes to white, then add chopped green chilies and 2 tbsp fresh coriander and mix it well.
- Then put crushed cumin and crushed dry coriander and fry until the chicken’s color changes to golden.
- Then add yogurt and fry until the yogurt’s water dries.
- Then put black pepper, ginger flakes and salt and mix well.
- Then serve with fresh coriander and ginger flakes.
Tandoori Masala Indian Cuisine Recipe