Black Pepper Chicken
Chinese style black pepper chicken recipe can be serve with boiled rice or soft buns.
- Boneless chicken – ½ kg cut in strips
- Salt – to taste
- Soya sauce – 2 tbsp
- Chicken cubes mix flour – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Capsicum – 1 cut in juliennes
- Freshly ground black pepper – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Marinate chicken with salt, 1 tbsp Soya sauce, chicken cubes flour and sugar.
- Leave for 30 minutes. Then take a wok, add oil, heat it up.
- Put ginger garlic paste and fry for 1 second, then add marinated chicken and cook well.
- Then add capsicum, black pepper, 1 tbsp Soya sauce and vinegar, stir fry on high heat.
- Serve with boil rice or soft buns.
Chicken cubes flour:
- Flour – ½ kg
- Chicken cubes – 10
- Mix cubes in flour, strain and store in a clean bottle.
- Use whenever you need in cooking.
For Urdu Recipe Click Next: