Bread pakora are made with a mixture of gram flour and bread, even though the actual pakora is made with gram flour and spices. If you have some leftover bread, you can get creative and make bread pakora as a snack.
- Bread slices – 2
- Yogurt – 5 tbsp
- Gram flour – ½ cup
- Green chilies (chopped) – 3
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
- Fried ground cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Take bread slices and cut its corners and make pieces with hands.
- Add yogurt, gram flour, coriander, red chili powder and salt.
- Mix, and if required, add water. Make pakoras.
- Add oil in a pan, heat it and deep fry pakoras until golden and crispy.
- Serve with mint sauce.