Bun Kebab: English - Urdu Recipe
Bun Kebab: English – Urdu Recipe
Bun Kebab Recipe
- Mince – ½ kg
- Onion – 1
- Green chillies – 3
- Fresh coriander – ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Black cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Mace powder – ¼ tsp
- Nutmeg powder – ¼ tsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Meat tenderizer – ½ tbsp (if using beef)
- Put all above ingredients in chopper and chop well.
- Now put this mixture in a bowl and in the middle of mixture put burning charcoal and pour over 1 tsp of oil or ghee and cover until you see all smoke gone.
- Now put this mixture in fridge for 4 hours, and then make kebab shapes and shallow fry.
- Serve in bun with mint sauce or ketchup.