Burning Fat and Building Muscle Diet:
Want to burn off your body fat while building and toning your muscles at the same time. Would you like to do it fast? The formula for losing weight and creating a leaner, more toned, better-looking body is relatively simple. Exercise regularly, get plenty of rest, drinks lot of water, and eat the kind of fresh, natural, quality meals your body is designed to thrive on. Try this Burning Fat and Building Muscle Diet.
We have found three great “fat burning” meals. These are not only incredibly healthy and full of the nutrients you need to get lean and fit, but they also taste great. Use these “power” meals – and others like them – to your advantage. All 3 of these meals contain the things your body needs for healthy weight loss success, quality protein, large amounts of high-fiber, good carbs, a good amount of “healthy” fat, and a variety of important vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phytonutrients, etc. Best of all, these healthy meals taste great and can be customized to your own preferences. This is healthy, fat-burning nutrition at its best. Enjoy this Burning Fat and Building Muscle Diet:
Power Protein Salad:
- Mix some fresh raw salad greens with fresh-cut tomato, onions, cucumber, and any other fresh, uncooked vegetables you enjoy.
- Mix in a chopped grilled chicken breast as well as one chopped or “crumbled” hard-boiled egg.
- Sprinkle some fresh-ground pepper and a small amount of sea salt.
- Finish with a low-fat dressing or simply mix in some ultra-healthy virgin olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
Fat-Burning Chicken Sandwich:
- Put a grilled chicken breast on 2 pieces of 100% whole wheat bread.
- Add a few slices of fresh-cut tomato, onion, lettuce, etc.
- Add some fresh avocado, either as slices or as a mashed-up “spread.
- Season with fresh-ground pepper, a small amount of sea salt, and any other seasonings you like.
- If you want, spread a small amount of natural mayonnaise on one of the pieces of bread.
- Cook up a bowl of tasty 100% whole grain steel-cut or rolled oatmeal.
- Mix in about half a scoop of your favorite whey protein powder.
- Sweeten with slices of ripe banana and/or the natural sweetener stevia.
- Finally, add in a small amount (about half a tablespoon) of natural peanut butter.