Burns Road kay Bun Kabab Recipe
Bun kebab is a sandwich, originating from Pakistan, especially Karachi’s burns road kay bun kabab recipe. Bun kababs are usually found in roadside stalls and in restaurants all across the subcontinent. Bun kebab consists of a spicy patty which is shallow-fried, onions, and chutney or raita in a bun.
Bun kabab patty can be made of potatoes, beef, mutton or lentils and some time with potatoes. The beef and egg recipe, though, is the most popular, especially with the street vendors of bun kebab. Burns road kay bun kabab recipe is the most famous food out of all the street foods.
- Mince 250 gm
- Chana dal – 1/2 cup
- Whole dry red chilies – 8
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Egg whites – 2
Method for kabab:
- Take a pan, add mince, chana dal, dry red whole chilies, bowl and salt, cook until tender.
- Then grind in chopper and add garam masala powder.
- Make kabab shape, then dip in egg whites and shallow fry.
Ingredients for green chutney:
- Fresh coriander – 1/2 bunch
- Mint leaves – 10 to 12
- Green chili – 6
- Roasted cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Amchoor powder – 1 tsp
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Onion – 2 tbsp chopped
- In a grinder put all chutney ingredients and grind well and take it out in a bowl.
- Now heat up buns with little bit of oil from both sides and apply green chutney, then place bun kabab, salad and cover with bun.
- Serve with coleslaw and cold drinks.
For Urdu recipe click Next