If you want to have a flat and sexy stomach in summer, then try this Butterfly Abs Workout at home. You just need a mat or soft carpet. If you are too busy and have no time to go gym or park for daily exercise, you can do a simple workout to have a nice and smart body…such as thigh workout, biceps, inner thigh workout and tummy workout.
Butterfly Abs Workout
You need to do:
- Sit comfortably on a mat or carpet with your legs crossed.
- Using your arms to support you, slowly lie back until your body is flat, keeping your legs crossed.
- Place your hands under your neck for support.
- Inhale through your nose, and raise your chest a few inches off the floor while exhaling through your mouth.
- Your chest should be moving up toward the ceiling, not bending forward to your knees.
- This should be a smooth and controlled motion.
- Repeat 25 times, and as you progress, move up to 50 times.
- Do this workout four times a week.
Do not push your head with your hands, it will risk of injuring your neck. The purpose of your hands is to keep your head in alignment with your back and shoulders. You don’t want to curve your back.