Carrot and Orange Soup Recipe
Pakladies website will provide you recipes for this breezy weather, such as soups, Curries and winter desserts. Hope you will love it. A velvety smooth carrot and orange soup is perfect on it’s own for supper or as an impressive dinner party starter.
Serving : 6
- Carrots – 500 gm
- Onion – 1
- Cloves Garlic – 2 finely chopped
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Vegetable Stock – 700 ml
- Orange juice and zest of 1
- Single Cream – 4 tbsps
- Fresh Mint – chopped
- Peel and roughly chop the carrots and onion and garlic.
- In a medium saucepan, melt a little butter.
- Add the vegetables and on a low light, stir well for few minutes.
- Then pour stock and bring to boil.
- Add salt and pepper, cover and cook for about 20 minutes until the carrots are tender.
- Stir in the orange juice and zest.
- Then pour in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Before serving garnish with cream and chopped mint.
- Serve with slices of bread loaf.