Cassata ice cream originated in Sicily, Italy. Its original cassata ice cream recipe is made with spongecake, but try this recipe with different layers of ice cream. It is delicious and easy to make, especially during summer.
Cassata Ice Cream Recipe
- Vanilla ice cream – 1/4 liter
- Strawberry ice cream – 1/4 liter
- Pistachio ice cream – 1/4 liter
- Whipped cream – 4 tbsp
- Raisins – 2 tbsp
- Pistachio – 2 tbsp
- Walnut – 2 tbsp
- Almond – 2 tbsp
- Cherries – as required
- Take a loaf tin, then place butter paper, then place strawberry ice cream layer, then vanilla ice cream, then pistachio and freeze.
- Now take whipped cream and add chopped pistachio, walnuts, almond and raisins, and mix well.
- Then apply this mixture on frozen ice cream and freeze, then cut in slices.
- Garnish with cherries and serve.