Chicken Bhajia: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Chicken Bhajia: English – Urdu Recipe
- Chicken mince – 250g
- Gram flour – 2 tbsp
- Eggs – 2
- Red crushed chilli – 1 ½ tsp
- Fried ground dry coriander – 1 ½ tsp
- Garlic paste – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
- Onion – 1 thinly chopped
- Green chillies – 6
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Fried ground cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Semolina – 2 tbsp
- Chopped mint – 2 tbsp
- In a bowl put chicken mince, all spices, gram flour, chopped onion, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander and egg, mix them well.
- Heat up oil in wok and deep fry until golden and crispy.
- Serve with mint sauce.
- Add baking powder and egg when you want to fry straight way, other wise mix all spices and leave a side.