Chicken Boneless Handi: Urdu - English Recipe | Pak Ladies
Chicken Boneless Handi: Urdu – English Recipe
Chicken Boneless Handi
- Boneless chicken – ½ kg
- Onion – 2
- Tomato – 3 chopped
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- White cumin – 1 ½ tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Dry fenugreek leaves – 1 tsp
- Green chili – as required
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Desiccated coconut – 2 tsp
- Yogurt – ¼ cup
- Cream – ¼ cup
- Flour – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 2 tsp
- Ginger flaks and fresh coriander – as required
- Take a wok, heat up oil and fry chicken until white.
- Then take out chicken from oil and in same oil, sauté onion, add ginger garlic, mix and add 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds, red chili powder, some water and fry well.
- Then add tomato and salt, cover and let it cook until tomatoes become soft.
- Now add chicken and fry on high flame along fenugreek leaves, green chili, black pepper, garam masala and ½ tsp of cumin seeds, fry well.
- Then add coconut, mix well, then add yogurt, stir well.
- Then add cream and flour, mix and fry well.
- Now heat up pot, add ghee and pour cooked chicken.
- Garnish with ginger flaks and fresh coriander and serve.