Chicken Curry with Vegetables
This simple Chicken Curry with Vegetables is definitely impressive to your guests at the dinner table. This delicious feast has a healthy vegetable count and is a really simple everyday supper.
- Boneless chicken – 800 gm cut into cubes
- Onion – 1
- Carrots – 2 cut in thin slices
- Capsicum – 1
- Potato – 2
- Curry powder – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 4 to 5 tablespoons
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper – to taste
- Prepare the vegetables.
- Peel the onion and chop
- Clean the capsicum, removing the stem and all the seeds and white filaments of the interior; then cut it into squares.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, add the three vegetables and stir fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then add chicken and cook on high heat a few minutes, until the chicken is brown.
- Then add potatoes, tomatoes, salt, pepper and curry powder.
- Then add 1 glass of water.
- Stir well with a wooden spoon and cover.
- Boil for 20 minutes, until the potatoes are tender and the broth has reduced.
- Serve the dish immediately with boiled rice.
About 5 minutes before the end, add chopped apple.