Chicken Green Karahi Recipe
Ingredients for chutney:
- Mint – 20 leaves
- Green chillies – 8
- Coriander – ½ a bunch
- Grind and make green chutney.
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Green tomato – 3 (blended)
- Fried, crushed cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Yoghurt – ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp (crushed)
- Fried, crushed dry coriander – 1 tsp
- Cream – 2 tbsp
- Mehran Karahi masala – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Dry fenugreek leaves – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – ½ tsp
- Fresh coriander – 4 tbsp
- Green chillies – 3
- In a pan, put ½ cup of oil and add 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Fry for 3 seconds, then put in blended tomatoes and fry for 1 minute.
- Then add chicken and fry well until the chicken’s water dries and the chicken is done.
- Then put in salt, dry coriander, black pepper, yoghurt, cumin seeds and fry well.
- Then add Mehran Karahi masala and green chutney; mix well and fry.
- Then add garam masala, fresh coriander, green chilli and cream, then serve.
Also Try: Balochi Hara Masala Chicken Karahi