How to Make Chicken Haryali Tikka in Urdu - English
Chicken Haryali Tikka: Urdu – English
Chicken Haryali Tikka
- Chicken leg pieces – 2
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Lemon – 2
- Cooking oil – as required
- Spinach leaves – 10
- Salt – to taste
- Fresh coriander – ¼ bunch
- Green chilli – 5
- Spring onion – 2
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Water – 4 tbsp
- Make deep cuts on chicken pieces, then apply lemon juice, ginger and garlic paste and leave for an hour.
- Now add 4 tbsp of water in pan and boil spinach leaves, then take a blender, add spinach leaves, green chili, fresh coriander, cumin seeds, lemon juice, salt and spring onion and make a paste.
- Now apply this paste on chicken pieces and cook in grilled pan.
- During cooking, apply oil with brush.
- When it’s done, serve with salad and chutney.