Lasagna originated in Italy and made with several layers of lasagna sheets alternated with sauces and various other ingredients.You can use different variations with ground beef, chicken or mix vegetables, such as spinach, zucchini, mushroom or egg plants. But you ever tried spicy chicken lasagna recipe. You should try this chicken lasagna recipe with white sauce and italian sauce.
- Chicken – 500g
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp fried and ground
- Oil – 8 tbsp
- Apply all above ingredients on chicken and leave for half an hour.
- Then cook in pan or in grill.
Ingredients for White sauce
- Onion -1 small size
- Milk – 1 litre
- Flour – 3 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Take a pan, put butter and flour, fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add milk along with onion (we are adding onion just to get rid of the milk’s smell.
- When sauce is cooked, discard) and cook until thick.
- Now add ½ tsp salt, mix well and take it off of the cooker.
Ingredients for Italian tomato sauce
- Onion – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Tomato – 10 blended
- Tomato paste – 3 tbsp
- Green chilli – 8
- Salt – to taste
- Take pan, put oil, onion chopped and chopped garlic, sauté.
- Then add blended tomato and tomato paste mix well.
- Now add little bit of water and cook till thick sauce.
- Then add chopped green chilli, salt and cook another 2 minutes. and take it off of the cooker.
Ingredients for preparation:
- Lasagne sheets – 1 packet
- Cheddar cheese – 250g
- Mozzarella cheese – 250g
- Thinly chopped mint and fresh coriander – as required
Now prepare lasagne for baking
- Take a baking dish and apply tomato sauce, then chicken, then chopped mint and coriander.
- Then cheese, then lasagne sheets, then tomato sauce.
- Then chicken, then mint and coriander, then cheese, then lasagne sheets, then white sauce, then cheese and then bake in oven for 15 to 20 min at 200°C and gas mark 6.
- Serve with salad and garlic bread.