Quick and easy Chicken Makhani Boti Recipe, can be serve with boil rice or tandoori nan.
Chicken Makhani Boti Recipe
Also try: How to Make Makhani Karahi
- Boneless chicken – 1/2 kg
- Fried crushed black pepper – 2 tsp
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 2 tsp
- Butter – 50gm
- Papaya paste – 2 tsp
- Green chili paste – 2 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Potato – 2 cut in slices
- Thinly chopped green chili – 2
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Tomato ketchup – 1/2 cup
- Wooden kebab skewers – as required
- Take a bowl, add chicken, black pepper, cumin seeds, papaya paste, vinegar, salt, ginger garlic paste, mix and leave for 15 minutes.
- Then skew chicken cubes on skewers.
- Heat up butter in a pan, add potato slices and chicken on skewers cover and cook for 20 minutes until potato and chicken are tender.
- Put chicken in a platter with potato, pour tomato ketchup on top and serve.