Chicken Malai Tikka
Very simple and tasty recipe of chicken malai tikka, best for those who do not like their food too spicy. Serve with boiled rice or with naan or chapaties. In both ways, it is a tempting recipe.
- Boneless chicken – ½
- Green chillies- 4 to 5
- Black pepper – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Cream – ½
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Yogurt – 125 g
- Cut chicken in cubes and marinade with ginger garlic paste, yogurt, salt, cumin powder, green chillies and black pepper.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then take a wok and put oil and fry marinated chicken until you can see yogurt water.
- Then cover and cook until water dries.
- Then add cream and cook on bit high heat.
- Serve with boil rice.
- If you want to give BBQ touch, give smoke with burned charcoal.