Healthy and low fat chicken seekh boti recipe, especially for health cautious people because we did not use a single drop of oil in this recipe, tasty and easy to make. Serve with any kind of sauce or chutney and enjoy.
Chicken Seekh Boti Recipe
- Chicken – 1 1/2 kg (karahi cut)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt – 4 tbsp
- Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
- Tandoori color or orange food color – 1 pinch
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 2
- Green chilies – 2 to 3
- Make deep cuts on chicken, then apply ginger garlic, red chili, lemon juice, garam masala, yogurt, salt and tandoori colour, leave for an hour.
- Then put wire rack on baking tray and place chicken pieces in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven on 180ºC for 30 minutes or until done.
- When it’s done, give smoke of charcoal.
- Garnish with onion rings, fresh coriander and green chilies.