We created easy and tasty chicken seekh kabab recipe for you, try on iftari or serve with any kind of dinner or lunch. You will love it, and we guarantee that your family and friends will also love it.
Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe
- Chicken mince – 2 cups
- Onion – 1 chopped
- Green chilies – 5 chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Garlic cloves – 3 chopped
- Ginger – 1 inch piece (grated)
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Green cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Chaat masala – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh dhania – 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves – 10
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Add chicken mince, onion, green chilies, salt, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, mint and fresh coriander in In a food processor and chop well.
- Take it out in a bowl and add butter, green cardamom powder, chaat masala, garam masala and mix well, leave for 15 to 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Skew on skewers and grill on griddle pan.
- Bake or cook in pan with 3 tbsp of oil.