How to Make Chicken Seekh Kebab, English / Urdu Recipe |
Chicken Seekh Kebab
- Boneless chicken or chicken mince – ½ kg
- Bread slices – 3
- Red chilli powder – ½ tbsp
- Whole black pepper – 6
- Cloves – 4
- Kebab chini – 4
- Green cardamoms – 6
- Chick pea flour – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
- Green chillies – 4
- Fresh coriander – 1 bunch thinly chopped
- Small onion – 2 thinly chopped
- Egg – 1
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Oil – as required
- Poppy seeds – 1 tbsp
- Grind all spices in grinder.
- Then add grinded spices in mince with bread slices and put in chopper mix them well.
- Then add egg, corn flour and green masala and mix well, leave for half an hour.
- Then skew on skewers and cook little bit on direct fire to settle down kebab shapes.
- When done apply oil with brush and serve with tamarind sauce, yogurt dip and naan.