Chicken Sizzler with Garlic Rice Recipe
If you are bored with regular taste of simple pulao and chicken curry then why not try something different and simple. Pakladies website will provide you with all type of recipes. Try this chicken sizzler with garlic rice recipe and let us know your reviews. Everybody knows how to cook garlic rice, if not then we will upload the recipe of rice.
- Chicken – (½ inch cubes) 2 breast/300 gm
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Black Pepper – ¼ tsp
- Egg – 1
- Flour – 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 3 tbsp
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Crushed red chili – ½ tsp
- Take a bowl, add chicken, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and black pepper, mix well.
- Then add egg, plain flour, corn flour, baking powder, salt and red crushed chili, toss well.
- If you feel it’s a little dry, add little bit of water in chicken batter.
- Now deep fry chicken pieces in medium hot oil with batter like pakora, for 10 to 15 minutes until light golden.
Ingredients for gravy:
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Garlic – 1 tsp
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Chili garlic sauce – 2 tbsp
- Crushed red chili – 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp (mix in 1 tbsp water)
- Water – 1 cup
- Green onions – 2 sliced
- Capsicum – 1 sliced
- Green chili – 2 sliced
Method for gravy:
- Meanwhile take a wok, add oil from frying chicken, heat up, add garlic fry for 2 seconds.
- Then add soy sauce, red chili garlic sauce, crushed red chili, water and bring to boil.
- Now add corn flour mixture to thicken sauce.
- Then add capsicum, spring onion and green chili sliced.
- Now add fried chicken in prepared cooked sauce and toss well.
- Put garlic rice in a sizzler along with chicken and sauce.
- Garnish with mayonnaise sauce and serve.