Makes 20 Mini Chicken Sliders
Suitable for freezing (For 1 to 4 years kids)
- White bread – 3 slices (crusts removed)
- Milk – 4 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Red onion – 1 chopped
- Garlic clove – 1 crushed
- Chicken – 250 g
- Soy sauce – 2 tsp
- Tomato chutney – 3 tbsp
- Tomato puree – 1 tsp
- Sunflower oil – 2 tbsp
- Put the bread in a food processor to make breadcrumbs. Add the milk and leave to soak.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onion for 5 minutes in the olive oil until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Combine all the ingredients together. Season to taste.
- Chop for about a minute in a food processor.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Drop the mixture by tablespoons into the pan. Press down slightly using a wet teaspoon.
- Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.