Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe
Spring roll recipe is actually a Chinese fried food, typically contains minced, carrot, bean sprouts and other vegetables. But now it’s available in different varieties, such as spring egg roll, but we would like you to try this chicken spring rolls recipe.
- Chicken – 2 breast cut in julienne
- Cabbage – 2 cups cut in julienne
- Carrots – 2 cut in julienne
- Capsicum – 1 cut in julienne
- Beans sprouts – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1 sliced
- Spring onion – 1 green parts
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- White pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Ketchup – 2 tbsp (optional)
- White vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Spring roll wrapper – 2 dozen
- Take a pan, saute onion in oil and add chicken and fry well.
- Then add cabbage, capsicum, carrots mix and fry.
- Then add 1 tsp salt, white pepper, soy sauce, ketchup, white vinegar, cook on high flame.
- Then add beans sprouts and green part of spring onion.
- Now put this filling in a strainer and let it cool down.
- Now cut spring roll wrapper like a diamond shape.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of the filling on the wrapper and fold. Fold in the 2 sides and close with flour and water mixture.
- Fry the spring rolls in medium hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels before serving.