Chicken Tawa Kebab Recipe: English – Urdu |
Chicken Tawa Kebab Recipe
- Chicken fillet – ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Raw papaya – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Fried and ground onion – 3 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Whole red chillies – 15
- Dry coriander – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1tbsp
- Fry cumin seeds, dry coriander and whole red chilli and grind.
- Apply all above ingredients with grinded masala on chicken and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Take a pan or skillet, add 3 tbsp oil and fry kebabs, along with marination.
- Try to fry all at a time, otherwise it becomes dry.
- When done, give them smoke of charcoal.
- You can grill or BBQ them as well.