6 slices of white/brown bread
2 capsicum chopped
100 grams paneer (cottage cheese)
1 onion choppedcoriander leaves chopped
2 green chillies chopped (not mandatory)
salt to taste
1 teaspoon black pepper
4 tbsp cheese spread
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
* In a big bowl mix paneer, onion, coriander, chillies, capsicum, salt and pepper
* Spread the mixture on bread slices.
* Apply cheese spread on the mixture or cheddar cheese
* Place the bread slices on the baking tray in a single layer
* Bake the bread slices in a preheated oven at 200C (400F) for about 10-15
* Serve them hot with tomato ketchup. If you want you can cut the bread slices
diagonally to make triangles.