Chinese Pakoray: English – Urdu Recipe |
- Cabbage – 1 cup (julienne cut)
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- carrot – 1 (julienne cut)
- Potato – 1 (grated)
- Spring onion – 1 thinly chopped
- Onion – 1 (cut in julienne)
- Red crushed chilli – 1 ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
- Green chillies – 6
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Fresh coriander – 2tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Take a bowl and put all spices along with gram flour and make a smooth better.
- Then add all vegetables and mix well. Put oil in a wok.
- Drop small portions of the batter into the oil with your fingers and deep fry on medium heat till golden and crisp.
- Drain and place them on an absorbent paper.
- Serve with mint chutney.