Chops Masala Recipe Pakistani
Another chatpatti chops masala recipe Pakistani, we shared so many recipes of chops with you, but this will be really easy and quick recipe with some basic spices in one pot.
- Mutton chops – 375 gm
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to tatse
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Roasted and ground cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- Green chilies – 4
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Fresh corinader – for garnishing
- Fried onion – for garnishing
- In a pan, add chops, yogurt, red chili powder, salt, ginger garlic, black pepper and fried crushed zeera, cover and let it cook until chops are tender and water dries.
- Then add oil and fry well.
- Then add green chilies and lemon juice.
- Granish with fresh coriander and fried onion.
- Serve with naan or fried rice.