Coffee Craze Ice Cream: English - Urdu Recipe
Coffee Craze Ice Cream: English – Urdu Recipe
Coffee Craze Ice Cream
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/3 cup
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Milk – 1 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Coffee essence – ½ tsp
- Instant coffee – 2 tsp
- Cream – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/8 cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Take a pan, put corn flour, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and milk and mix well and cook until little bit thick and coat on spoon, then take it of the cooker.
- Separate the egg whites and egg yolks.
- Now add in milk mixture the lightly beaten egg yolks and cook another for 5 minutes, now add coffee essence and instant coffee (mix in 1 tsp of water).
- Let it cool down. Beat egg whites with 2 tbsp of sugar until white foam appears and chill.
- Now beat cream with 1/8 cup of sugar and chill.
- Now mix all three mixtures with fork, put in airtight container and freeze in the freezer for 12 hours.