Colorful Seviyan Custard by Shireen Anwar
This colorful seviyan custard by Shireen Anwar will give you a taste like rice pudding. You can use pistachio custard powder instead of vanilla custard, green pistachio color looks more yummy and attractive.
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Green cardamoms – 2
- Cloves – 2
- Coloured vermicelli – 3/4 cup
- Milk – 1 1/4 liter/5 cups
- Vanilla custard powder – 3 tbsp dissolves in 1/3 cup milk
- Chilled fresh cream – 1 packet
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Fruit cocktail – 1 medium tin
- Take a pan, heat up ghee and sizzle green cardamom and cloves.
- Then add vermicelli and fry for 1 minute.
- Then add milk cook till vermicelli is tender, then add sugar and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Now add custard mixture and cook until thickened to the consistency of a loose pudding.
- Take it of off the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Then add chilled cream, mix and then fold fruit cocktail, pour in serving bowl and put it in the fridge.
- Serve chilled