Corriander Chutney (sauce )
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 lb coriander stems & leaves; washed, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion; finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon ginger root; finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon chilli, red, hot; chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar, granulated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking Dhanya Chutney (Fresh Coriander Sauce).
- Combine lemon juice, water and 1/2 cup coriander in blender; blend at high for 30 seconds until pureed.
- Add 1/2 cup coriander, repeat until all the coriander has been pureed.
- Add onions, ginger, chili, sugar, salt and pepper, blend again.
- When perfectly smooth, taste and add more sugar or salt if desired.
- Serve immediately or keep tightly covered in refrigerator up to 1 week.