Crispy Aloo Chaat: English – Urdu Recipe |
Crispy Aloo Chaat
- Boiled potato – ½ kg (cut in cubes)
- Spring onion – 1
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander – as required
- Green chilli – 5
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Red crushed chilli – 1 tsp
- Tamarind pulp – ½ cup
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Samosa pattian – 1 dozen (cut in strips and deep fry until golden and crispy)
- In a pan put oil and garlic paste, fry a bit then add salt, red chilli powder, red crushed chilli, black pepper and chaat masala, after 1 minute add potato and mix them well.
- Now add tamarind pulp, mix and pour in serving bowl.
- Now sprinkle chopped green chillies, chopped fresh coriander and chopped spring onion.
- Then serve with papdi.