Curry Pakora Recipe in Urdu
Traditionally, curry is made with gram flour, yoghurt and fritters, and this curry pakora recipe in urdu is prepared with basic ingredients and with a simple method.
- Yogurt – 500 gm or
- Butter milk – 1 liter
- Bay leaves – 3
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 2 1/2 tsp
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Salt – to taste
- Gram flour – 4 tbsp
- Garlic cloves – 2 chopped
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Dry red chilies – 5
- Coriander seeds – 1 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- First of all make buttermilk if needed.
- Then add turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, ginger garlic paste and gram flour in the buttermilk and blend well.
- Then add some extra water if buttermilk is thick.
- Now pour this mixture in a sauce pan and bring to boil on high flame.
- When starts to boil, add bay leaves and cook on low heat for 25 to 30 minutes, stiring continuously.
- When batter thickens little bit, take it off of the flame and set aside.
- Meanwhile fry pakoday and add in the prepared curry.
- Heat up oil in another pan, fry bighaar ingredients until light golden and pour on curry.
- Garnish with green chilies and fresh coriander.
- Serve hot with plain rice or chappaties.