Kadhi Pakora Recipe
Curry Pakora Recipe in Urdu
Traditionally, curry is made with gram flour, yoghurt and fritters, and this curry pakora recipe in urdu is prepared with basic ingredients and with a simple method.
- Yogurt – 500 gm or
- Butter milk – 1 liter
- Bay leaves – 3
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 2 1/2 tsp
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Salt – to taste
- Gram flour – 4 tbsp
- Garlic cloves – 2 chopped
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Dry red chilies – 5
- Coriander seeds – 1 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- First of all make buttermilk if needed.
- Then add turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, ginger garlic paste and gram flour in the buttermilk and blend well.
- Then add some extra water if buttermilk is thick.
- Now pour this mixture in a sauce pan and bring to boil on high flame.
- When starts to boil, add bay leaves and cook on low heat for 25 to 30 minutes, stiring continuously.
- When batter thickens little bit, take it off of the flame and set aside.
- Meanwhile fry pakoday and add in the prepared curry.
- Heat up oil in another pan, fry bighaar ingredients until light golden and pour on curry.
- Garnish with green chilies and fresh coriander.
- Serve hot with plain rice or chappaties.