Chatpatta Darbari Gosht Recipe: Urdu - English | Pak Ladies
Chatpatta Darbari Gosht Recipe: Urdu – English
Darbari Gosht Recipe
- Meat of lamb leg – 1 kg
- Papaya paste – 2 tbsp
- Kashmiri mirch – 4
- Sesame seeds – 1 ½ tsp
- Cinnamon sticks – 2
- Cloves – 3
- Bay leaves – 2
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Whole black pepper – ½ tsp
- Poppy seeds – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Apply papaya paste on mutton, leave for 2 hours.
- Then make a paste of darbari masala with some water and apply on mutton and leave for ½ an hour.
Now make gravy.
- Take a pan, add 3 tbsp of oil and fry 1 chopped onion, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 3 tbsp tomato puree and 1 tbsp butter, fry well.
- Then add marinated mutton and salt, fry well, cover and let it cook with whole green chillies on low heat until done.
- Serve with naan or chapattis.