How to Cook Dhaba Chicken Karahi: English - Urdu Recipe
Dhaba Chicken Karahi: English – Urdu Recipe
Dhaba Chicken Karahi
- Chicken – 1 ½ kg
- Oil or ghee – ½ kg
- Tomatoes – 1 kg
- Ginger – 50 g
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Ginger garlic water – 5 tbsp
- Green chillies – 4
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp (fried and grounded)
- Dry coriander seeds – (fried and grounded)
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Crushed red chillies – 1 tbsp
- Take a pan and put oil, fry chicken in this oil until turns a reddish colour.
- Take a wok and put chopped tomatoes with little bit of water and cook until tomato cooks well.
- When tomatoes are done, put fried chicken along crushed red chilies, salt and ginger garlic water (take a bowl and put roughly chopped ginger garlic and water, and use this water) and fry well.
- Now add green chillies, black pepper, ginger flakes, fried masala (cumin seeds and coriander seeds) and some oil (which we used to fry chicken) and fry well.
- Then add lemon juice and cook in steam for 5 minutes on very low heat.