Double Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe by Shireen Anwer
Double chocolate chip ice cream recipe contains two kind of chocolate chip, white and dark chocolate chip. You can make plain vanilla ice cream and add chocolate or mint essence along with chip, it’s totally up to you or according to your taste. Try this easy and delicious homemade ice cream without use of any ice cream maker and save your time and money.
- Evaporated milk (chilled) – 1 tin
- Condensed milk (chilled) – 1 tin
- Eggs – 2 separated
- Whipped cream – 2 cups/ 400 gm or 2 packets of tetra packs
- Chocolate sauce – 1/2 cup
- Chocolate essence – 1 tsp
- White chocolate chips – 1/4 cup
- Dark chocolate chips – 1/4 cup
- Icing sugar – 1 oz/2 tbsp
- Take a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, then keep it aside.
- Take another bowl, add egg yolks and beat with icing sugar until thick.
- Beat evaporated milk in a food processor until it doubles.
- Then add chocolate sauce, chocolate essence, condensed milk and egg yolks mixture in evaporated milk and beat for 1 minute.
- Then add whipped cream and beat for 1 minute.
- Then add egg whites, beat for 5 seconds.
- Now put in air tight container and freeze for 8 hours.
- Then fold in white chocolate chips and dark chocolate chips and freeze it until it sets.
Also try: How to Make Chocolate Mint Ice Cream