Dr Bilquis Sheikh Homemade Ubtan
After Ramazan and Eid, wedding season is on and on this occasion every bride wants to look more beautiful and elegant than ever. The most important part of a wedding is mehndi and mayoon, when brides try to apply ubtan and so many herbal and shop bought remedies to get glowing skin on this special day. Then why not try Dr Bilquis homemade ubtan which is good for brides, and besides, every single girl can apply to get clear and bright skin.
Dr Bilquis Sheikh Homemade Ubtan Recipe
- Yogurt – 2 kg
- Moon daal (yellow lentil) – 1/2 cup
- Masoor daal (pink lentil) – 1/2 cup
- Chana daal (gram lentil) – 1/2 cup
- Maash daal (urad lentil) – 1/2 cup
- Rice – 1/2 cup
- Dry rose petals – double in quantity
- Dry marigold flowers – double in quantity
- Put yogurt in a muslin clothe and hang for 2 days.
- Then add moong daal, masoor daal, chana daal, mash daal, urad daa and rice in hung yogurt, mix well and hang it again for at least on week until everything dries.
- Then grind this mixture with dry rose petals and marigold (gende kay phool), make smooth powder and store in air tight container.
- Make ubtan paste with milk as required and use it.